Skip to main content

Weekend

Cadell seems to be sick....again. Yesterday he vomited when he was down for his nap, so he only had maybe 40 mins sleep then. He has been really unsettled with sleep lately, coughing a lot and I think he is just generally a bit miserable. Poor boy. He also has had a bit of diarrhoea. 

Despite all this, we managed to have a pretty good day yesterday. We made yesterday fathers day for Matt as he is out this morning drumming at church. I made him eggs benedict for breakfast, and after Cadells (unsuccessful) nap, we went to redcliffe to the beach. Cadell had a great time, he is starting to get more and more interactive when it comes to play, and was trying to put sand into the bucket and then knock the bucket over. He was watching Matt tip the bucket over to make sandcastles, and I think he was trying to copy.

Matt also had a great time, he is enjoying being able to really play with Cadell now I think. 

I am now waiting for Cadell to fall asleep for his morning nap, he was up at 6am this morning so he needs a little nap now but he is fighting it. Matt will be home around 1pmish, and we are going to make pizzas in my pizza oven with Dan. 

The weekends go so fast, before we know it we are back into the working week. I am not keen on this fast pace of life, I could not imagine me working 5 days a week! I would much rather be home, then it would be easier for me to look after the family as a whole. The time will come when we are able to do this, hopefully in the not too distant future. 

Baby number 2 plans are underway, so I am looking forward to this next stage. At this moment we are inclined to think 2 is our number, but I think we will need to wait and see. Once we have baby number 2 we might just know our family is complete, or we might think we have room for more down the track. 2 little ones are seeming a bit daunting to me at the moment though, so I don't know if I could cope with more!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3d scan pictures

At 36 weeks we got a 3d/4d scan done, it was amazing to see the detail!

Bethan's Birth story

In the week or so leading up to Bethan's due date I had been having a lot of painful braxton hicks which we thought may have been the start of labour, but unfortunately did not eventuate. On Friday the 20th March I had my 40+2 appointment, where they did a stretch and sweep and the Dr said he thought I would go into labour that night or the next day as I was 3 cm dilated already, my waters were bulging and everything was looking favourable. I had some contractions Saturday morning but they fizzled out. Then on the Monday I had more contractions and bub wasn't moving as much so we went in to be monitored. She had a few decelerations but everything was fine in the end. They did another stretch and sweep and I had to go back in the morning for my 41 week appointment. They booked my induction for Friday 27th and I was to ring at 6 am to find out when to go in. I rang and was told there was no beds and they would ring again in the afternoon to let me know. In the afternoon they

Project 365 Week 2 Days 8-14

Project 365 Week 2  Liam has not been sleeping well, but with this smiley pixie face all is forgiven quickly…! Jan 8 Brotherly Love…Jan 9  New Outfit from Auntie Chris and Uncle Clive Jan 10. The best things to come out of 2013. Jan 11  In the wars. Jan 12 Sitting at the top of the front stairs. Jan 13 My boys! Jan 14.