Skip to main content

41 weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3d scan pictures

At 36 weeks we got a 3d/4d scan done, it was amazing to see the detail!

Bethan's Birth story

In the week or so leading up to Bethan's due date I had been having a lot of painful braxton hicks which we thought may have been the start of labour, but unfortunately did not eventuate. On Friday the 20th March I had my 40+2 appointment, where they did a stretch and sweep and the Dr said he thought I would go into labour that night or the next day as I was 3 cm dilated already, my waters were bulging and everything was looking favourable. I had some contractions Saturday morning but they fizzled out. Then on the Monday I had more contractions and bub wasn't moving as much so we went in to be monitored. She had a few decelerations but everything was fine in the end. They did another stretch and sweep and I had to go back in the morning for my 41 week appointment. They booked my induction for Friday 27th and I was to ring at 6 am to find out when to go in. I rang and was told there was no beds and they would ring again in the afternoon to let me know. In the afternoon they

Project 365 Week 2 Days 8-14

Project 365 Week 2  Liam has not been sleeping well, but with this smiley pixie face all is forgiven quickly…! Jan 8 Brotherly Love…Jan 9  New Outfit from Auntie Chris and Uncle Clive Jan 10. The best things to come out of 2013. Jan 11  In the wars. Jan 12 Sitting at the top of the front stairs. Jan 13 My boys! Jan 14.